Why is EVFM Experiencing Rapid Growth?
EVFM’s rapid growth can be summed up in three areas:
Its reputation for quality care from quality providers:
- EVFM starts with talented and caring providers.
- EVFM assures that all providers have ample in-office supportive staff and a well experienced administrative team which takes care of all contracts, credentialing, billing, insurance and back office matters. This way, providers are less distracted with day to day to business operations and can concentrate on taking excellent care of patients.
The addition of new practices and providers:
- EVFM is adding new practices and providers every month.
- The EVFM acquisition model empowers providers with the ability to financially sustain and grow as individuals, professionals and organizational members.
- EVFM offers providers a strong compensation package with exciting bonuses and benefits.
- As EVFM grows in numbers - so does its sustainability factor. This is an important factor as the majority of EVFM providers were once responsible for operating their own practices prior to joining EVFM.
The population surge in the East Valley:
- The East Valley region is affluent, well-educated and economically dynamic which population has increased from 937,638 in 2000 to more than 1,474,000 in 2013.
- The East Valley economy is driven by healthcare, education, aerospace, tourism and technology.
- Arizona State University serves the East Valley region with two-campuses along with five community colleges and A.T. Still University.
- The East Valley boasts a robust hospital network with over 20 hospitals and medical centers.
- The above of list attributes make the East Valley a smart economic
- and an environmental friendly place to live and work.